Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Meh

I have to give you props on the art; the colossi looked great, looks very time consuming. However, the animations were shit and so were the jokes. I laughed at the "random" babbling and, sadly, at the testicle stabbing; they're not original jokes. The sound was on the bad side as well, the jokes were that bad.

I'm sure it took you a lot of time, but that doesn't make it good.

Rebecca Rebecca

I don't get it.

It's awkwardly funny and keeps my attention, but it doesn't make me laugh. I don't understand! All I can say is - "What!?" - and smile. The facial expressions are great.

What's the relation among the characters? Any backstory? How did you come up with this?

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

Satire!?

This animation could be viewed as satire, but I'm not sure. There are no jokes, punchlines, or self-awareness to add humor; Without any of that, it seems distasteful. Wait, I just read your "AUTHOR COMMENTS." I wish I would have voted lower. Are we back in '40s?

Terrible message, but the rest was decent.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Actually the year would be 1984.

BMW unknown BMW unknown

Finish it!

Did you give up a third of the way? This could look a lot better with more gradients and transparencies. What's with the low-res raster effects?

zer0hawk9339 responds:

cuz it's done in freakin flash ,not in some professional program for drawing n'stuff :)

Rhyth Rhyth

Cool subject

Dude, I really like your other pics; they have a lot of detail and style. You're obviously very talented. This one is weird though, her chest going one way while her body goes the other (inertia? hahaha) and both of her arms are oddly bent. The coloring is fine, but there isn't enough contrast between the face and background. Anyway, I was thinking of making an illustration based on the boxart of JSRF; I could share it once I'm finished if you're interested.

fightstacy responds:

I'm interested! Anything you have JSRF related I always want to see.
About your critique - Yeah, now that you mention it It does look kinda weird. When constructing her The lines made sense, I think what has happened is the shading of her dress has dropped a lot of the depth I originally drew. Thanks for pointing that out.

Balance;Concept Balance;Concept

There is no balance

Call me a jackass, but there is no cohesion between the objects. Art is subjective, but this looks like an ad or something that should be more...objective. It looks "cool," but anyone with Photoshop can make shit look cool.

Sate responds: