All 5 art Reviews

BMW unknown BMW unknown

Finish it!

Did you give up a third of the way? This could look a lot better with more gradients and transparencies. What's with the low-res raster effects?

zer0hawk9339 responds:

cuz it's done in freakin flash ,not in some professional program for drawing n'stuff :)

Rhyth Rhyth

Cool subject

Dude, I really like your other pics; they have a lot of detail and style. You're obviously very talented. This one is weird though, her chest going one way while her body goes the other (inertia? hahaha) and both of her arms are oddly bent. The coloring is fine, but there isn't enough contrast between the face and background. Anyway, I was thinking of making an illustration based on the boxart of JSRF; I could share it once I'm finished if you're interested.

fightstacy responds:

I'm interested! Anything you have JSRF related I always want to see.
About your critique - Yeah, now that you mention it It does look kinda weird. When constructing her The lines made sense, I think what has happened is the shading of her dress has dropped a lot of the depth I originally drew. Thanks for pointing that out.

Balance;Concept Balance;Concept

There is no balance

Call me a jackass, but there is no cohesion between the objects. Art is subjective, but this looks like an ad or something that should be more...objective. It looks "cool," but anyone with Photoshop can make shit look cool.

Sate responds:

Thanks for the honesty.

rwb girl rwb girl

You're gay!

Dude, you do some nice work. This, along with the other profile illustration are my favorites. There's something eerie and interesting about an expressionless toon; very reminiscent of Panzer Dragoon concept art, great use use of color harmony.

rtil responds:

panzer dragoon is gr8

Goalie ryphon Goalie ryphon

Looks fictionally accurate?

You're pretty good at drawing non-existent things; this and the dog art are probably your best works. I mention this because, while there's no being such as this, it looks right. Your illustrations of people look disproportionate and odd. Do you use references?

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Well, it's easier to draw animals, and I was drawing furris for several years, then got bored with it, and my ability to draw human figure as in my skills went down. So, I've been trying to bring my skill level back up.

I need more life drawing practice, about 6-12 months worth. But I need a car to get to class.

Thanks for the feedback!